To change the CallerID in Xlite, Eyebeam or Zoiper can be tricky sometimes. There are many different softphones out there and luckily all of them work with the same or similar settings and configuration. We will explore how to change the CallerID on the most popular softphones used by entrepreneurs, business and call centers all over the world.
How to change the CallerID on X-Lite
Follow the instructions in this image to setup your CallerID on X-Lite, make sure you uncheck the box “Register with domain and receive calls”
How to setup the callerID on Eyebeam to show your own phone number
The trick about changing the Caller ID on Eyebeam and the older versions of X-Lite is:
- Type your Phone Number in the User Name field.
- Enter your SIP password.
- Enter your Username In the “Authorization user name” field.
- Enter our server IP 18.104.22.168
- Uncheck the box “Register with domain and receive incoming calls” and this will make the magic.
Now you can make calls from Eyebeam or older versions of Xlite and display the CallerID you wish to your clients and friends.
How to change the CallerID on Zoiper Mobile
To change the CallerID in Zoiper are basically the same principles:
- Type your CallerID on the “User name” field
- Type your CallerID on the CallerID field
- Your Username must be entered on the “Auth Username” field
- Deselect “Use Outbound Proxy”